Indian Head Massage is an ancient Massage that has been passed down through the generations. It is a beautifully relaxing massage that targets all the places we hold the most tension – the head, neck, and shoulders. Gentle and relaxing you will be whisked away to a relaxing inner landscape and return at the end feeling light, relaxed and energised. A truly tranquil experience for those who need a break from the merry-go-round.
What can it treat?
Indian Head Massage can help to releas the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. It is effective as it helps soothe and relax the nervous system while relieving joint and muscle stiffness.
Conditions it may help include:
- Jaw problems
- Inner ear conditions
- Dizzines and Vertigo
- Ease headaches and migraine
- Stimulate the hair and scalp
- Help localized blood and lymphatic circulation
- Boost the immune system
- Relieve sinusitis
- Reduce stress
- Release anxiety
How will it feel?
You will be asked to sit in a chair for the massage. Soft music plays with a beautiful ambience to help you relax.
What benefits might I receive?
- Stimulates the scalp, circulation, encourages strength and growth of hair.
- Relaxes the scalp.
- Relaxes and soothes the face, rebalances energy flow, giving tranquility and peace.
- Eliminates muscle tension in neck and shoulders and gets rid of waste material and eliminates toxins by stimulating circulation.
- Stimulates lymph drainage in the face.
- Restore joint movement and stretches joints in the neck and shoulders.
How many treatments will I need?
As it is a relaxation massage you can have as many or as few as you like! Your practitioner will discuss with you a treatment plan if you are seeking help with alternative issues.
How much does it cost?