What benefits might I receive from a Facial?
Facials can help to improve the look of:
- Ageing skin
- Enlarged pores
- Dry/Dehydrated skin
- Oily/Acne prone skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Fine lines
How will it feel?
Indulge yourself with a relaxing day spa style facial using certified Organic Australian made products from our Springfields collection. Experience a deep cleanse, exfoliation, hot towels, a facial mask and a relaxing neck, shoulder and face massage.
You can also add on a divine scalp and head massage plus reflexology for a truly therapeutic, blissful experience. (90 min treatment)
- Facials allow you to relax. They feel great and are great for your complexion.
- Facials increase circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin to achieve optimal health which facilitates the renewal of skin cells.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aids in detoxification.
- A good facial can help smooth fine lines and promote collagen production, which is the building block of the skin (this prevents premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
- A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Similar to a good dental cleaning, this is what a facial can do for the skin/pores.
- Facials provide deep exfoliation, this smooth’s the skin, allowing for greater penetration of products (i.e. moisturizers or serums), it also helps to unclog pores, improve your skins ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone.
- Facials can help to even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots tend to visibly age our skins’ appearance, so by lightening these spots, your skin quickly appears younger and more youthful.
- Facials slow the ageing process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
- Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.
How many treatments will I need?
A regular monthly facial is recommended to receive optimum benefits.
How much does it cost?
The cost of Facials at Simply Natural Living is
Book an Appointment
- $120 for 60 minutes
- $180 for 90 minutes